Monday, March 1, 2010

A Valentine's Day Weekend

72 hours....
8 condoms...
*grin*

I had to record it... it was certainly one of the most interesting weekends I've had with Jaysin...
yes I suppose that some would find it a bit excessive..

Don't really have much to say 'cept it was quite a bit of fun, especially distracting him from Fallout...

What gamer objects to a blow-job while he's playing and of course once he let me get away with that I wasn't going to leave empty-handed... so to speak. I love the way he pretends he doesn't want it, but he can be such an obvious slut when he wants it. I admit I initiated most of the 8 sessions but I was ovulating.

It would have been the perfect weekend if I hadn't been coughing out my brains most of the time. This cold has been irritating me for over a week now and I am "sick" of it.
eep!

I have class soon unfortunately so I'll digress on my misery later...

No comments:

Post a Comment