Sunday, March 7, 2010

Ooops! And Oh Dear....

I should never be allowed near the Internet while I'm drinking.... The most awful things tend to happen.

I had another one of those amazing weekends. ;) And the best part is that it isn't over yet. Just had the most exquisite train of thought brought my attention by one of my favourite erotica writers Redbud and now I'll be spending the rest rest of the afternoon wondering what my pet would do.

While he is mine to do with as I see fit, I know I love him too much to be unfaithful to him, and I consider it a cruel thing to use my pet as I see fit and then let others besides him please me. If we didn't switch roles so often it might matter less but I belong to him as much as he belongs to me and I would never willingly betray that bond.

If however, he wished and wanted it...

I don't know what I might be prevailed upon to do, or how far I might go...

No comments:

Post a Comment