Monday, March 22, 2010

Strange...

I am waiting for a text from my sweet slave who has to be in class right now instead of with me. I'm with a friend and I'm very, very horny...
 
Said friend is in possession of a dildo (none of which I have) and his condition for the usage of said pleasure object is that he gets to watch and jerk off to it. I don't mind, since he's seen me do that before, but my pet most likely will, so I'm making sure he's okay with it before doing anything.

I've ranted before about loyalty, and I would never, ever do something that would make my pet uncomfortable... but but but but but but but..... argh >.<

....He's replied that I can if I want but he doesn't want me to... grrr fine I won't..... but I still get to use the dildo apparently so bye-bye for now....

No comments:

Post a Comment