Monday, March 1, 2010

My Little Slut... I Am Your Whore

That was an interesting night!

Started out with the strangest thing. I had just bought a new pair of of little pink thongs and was taking them off the hanger when my darling puppy Jaysin asked me in a shy voice. "Can I try them on?"

This had secretly been a fantasy of mine but I thought it was one I would keep locked up forever due to the fact that he seems way too masculine to even try it. But I should have known my little slut better than that. Now I'm going to have to buy him a few more pairs.. but larger.. I think he's stretched those ones beyond recovery. Anyway once he got them on I scrambled to find a way to get a picture of it. Finally did, and I'd share but he'd probably cheerfully strangle me. The whole process turned him on immensely and he was ready to go when I got them off of him. I really hate periods, don't you? I stood above him and watched him jerk off, the little slut that he is.

We started watching a movie and partway through I just needed to be played with. I begged him to "rape me above the waist" and he proceeded to use my breasts, my hands and my mouth as he willed. I am so happy to be in a Switch relationship. I love to Dom but sometimes being a sub and being told what I am allowed to do and NOT is exactly what I need. I love him so much when he takes control and uses me to get off. 

For a night where I thought that we'd be sitting there bored with a movie it was actually quite productive... *grin*

No comments:

Post a Comment